- I am trying to access a MySQL service using the mesh .
- I noticed that I need an annotation for the service to use tcp .
- I updated my service by adding "mesh.traefik.io/traffic-type: tcp" .
- Nothing seemed to change and the database was not accessible .
- Hoping to 'restart' the service that gets created by the mesh, I tried deleting it:
kubectl delete svc -n maesh maesh-mysql .
- Now if I kubectl get svc -n maesh, the service is gone and never comes back.
- I kind of expected it to be brought back by the mesh controller and pick up my annotation..?
- Do I have to delete the helm install and reinstall it to refresh ?
Thanks for your interest in Traefik Mesh!
Could you provide us a reproducible use case?
What version of Traefik Mesh are you using? (the latest one in
Btw, the service created by Traefik Mesh is updated/created when the corresponding service is updated/created.