Disable entryPoint traefik

Hello. Long time listener, first time caller, so to speak.

Running Traefik v2.10.7 on K3s across four nodes (Turing Pi RK1s on a Turing Pi 2 board), so Traefik v2 is installed by K3s using Helm.

What I'm trying to do is have entryPoints for web:80 websecure:443 ping:8081 and metrics:9090. My plan is to redirect all services that access on web:80 to websecure:443.

I'm playing about with middleware with a spec.redirectScheme.scheme:https but that's not working great for me (services still appear on web:80), but I'll get to that later once I get my ports sorted out.

What I'm struggling with now is that in addition to the above ports that are defined and exposed per the static configuration as modified by the HelmChartConfig manifest, port traefik:9000 still gets created even though my config has spec.valuesContent.ports.traefik.expose:false.

I've defined ping on a different port, and spec.valuesContent.ping.entryPoint: ping and spec.valuesContent.ping.manualRouting: true with a separate IngressRoute, so I don't think ping is creating it.

Similarly I'm accessing api@internal and dashboard@internal through separate IngressRoutes (I prefer do have Traefik not automagically create routes etc. for me but to define my own IngressRoutes etc. so I can explicitly see what is going on).

So, my question. What services or K8s resources cause the traefik port to be automatically created? As even with expose: false it's still there. It's like my ex-wife, I try to get rid of it but it keeps coming back, and it's there on the dashboard and can't be ignored. Help!