What about Traefik Proxy middleware

I've been using Traefik Proxy for quite a while and have set up middleware to add security to my published applications - Basic Auth and OIDC (forward auth to keycloak) - with this I have ended up with a 500 line docker compose file as well as many yaml config files for my published services. I am very keen to find a simpler way to manage the config and to monitor what is running and what is not. So far, the Traefik Hub looks like you are going in that direction. Keep up the excellent work!!!

For my use cases I would consider these as requirements:

• custom domain (I'm using Let's Encrypt to provision certs / cloud flare DNS api)

• internal authentication service. I use keycloak / traefik-forward-auth. This needs to be an internal service as my internet connection is not 100% reliable and my internal services rely on authentication too. Please add my vote OIDC authentication access control to your to do list.

• token based access - I never succeeded in get bearer tokens to work - and I want publish some api's securely in my next developments

• dashboard could hopefully show the availability of services in addition to traffic stats, and perhaps configurable alerts.

Steve