Does treafik support multiple domains sharing port 80? & if so where are the docs for that?

before I take down another domain for a week hitting letsencrypt limits...

I have a few linode nano servers that do nothing more than serve static html with lets encrypt, can treafik consolidate those onto one machine, so each docker would serve html on port 80 with letsencrypt?

once I get that working I might move over some nanos running wordpress or django but I want to know it's possible, the docs I have read do not give examples for domains just subdomains or folder paths

Hello @shane0 and thanks for your interest in Traefik,

I have a few linode nano servers that do nothing more than serve static html with lets encrypt, can treafik consolidate those onto one machine, so each docker would serve html on port 80 with letsencrypt?

Sure it's possible to have a different router with a Host rule for each domain (which does not necessarily have to be subdomains) as explained in the documentation. By configuring the ACME certificate resolver on each router, as described here, Traefik will be able to obtain a certificate from let's encrypt for each domain, automatically.

Hope this helps!

I have it working sort of, so all I did was define each domain its own certresolver & I'm wondering if that was necessary?

I found another thread that said you can only configure one email with letsencrypt, and a bug with a workaround that might fix one of the certs that's stuck on staging

It is not necessary to define multiple certresolver if both domains should be linked to the same let's encrypt account.