Using k8s/Helm/Traefik,Certmanager, How do I configure SSL/TLS for Soketi to externally use port 2096. (520 error - cloudflare)

Hello, I would like to use an externally supported Cloudflare port (2096) for websockets (soketi), but soketi would still internally run on and use 6001.

tldr; I believe I have configured this via the ingressroutes.yaml etc, but am currently receiving a 520 error, or via api a tls mismatch.

Generally looking for any suggestions or how to really diagnose this, I have gone through cloudflare documentation and I cannot find anything glaringly wrong with my configuration.
(I am not familiar at all with traefik or soketi frankly and hope this makes sense and can gladly provide more information if needed, honestly, I am unsure if this is something I should look for soketi resources or traefik.)

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!

I can just talk about plain Traefik, there you need to use LetsEncrypt dnsChallenge when you use a different port, as httpChallenge requires port 80 and tlsChallenge requires port 443.

Maybe check CertManager for similar settings.

1 Like

Sorry about late reply, lots of other things have come up.
Appreciate the information, I will look into this & certmanager!

I will mark this as a solution as it sounds like that is all that is needed from the traefik side.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.