Traefik Rancher App CORS Error

Hello,

I have Traefik running inside my rancher cluster as an app.

To expose my applications I'm using an L7 Ingress with some header configuration to make API Requests between those.

Somehow Traefik is not using my headers since the frontend of an application says the following:

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'Application 1' from origin 'Application 2' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: It does not have HTTP ok status.

My L7 Annotations Config:
ingress.kubernetes.io/custom-request-headers: Access-Control-Allow-Origin:*||Access-Control-Allow-Methods:GET,POST,OPTIONS,DELETE,PUT||Access-Control-Allow-Headers:append,delete,entries,foreach,get,has,keys,set,values,Authorization,Content-Type,Origin,Accept,X-Requested-With||Access-Control-Max-Age:86400||Access-Control-Allow-Credentials:true||Vary:*

I also tried the following:
traefik.ingress.kubernetes.io/custom-request-headers: Access-Control-Allow-Origin:*||Access-Control-Allow-Methods:GET,POST,OPTIONS,DELETE,PUT||Access-Control-Allow-Headers:append,delete,entries,foreach,get,has,keys,set,values,Authorization,Content-Type,Origin,Accept,X-Requested-With||Access-Control-Max-Age:86400||Access-Control-Allow-Credentials:true||Vary:*

Does someone has a solution for that?

Thanks!