I hope that everyone is good during this unbelievable time.
A while ago I managed to upgrade from 1.7 to 2.0 with the help of this lovely community.
During this #stayathome time I thought that it would be a good time to start working on SSO for my services.
I managed to find out that I am not the first person who wants to do that but for sure I am not able to make it work.
- Some services are exposed to the web through Traefik (these are the services with login options) Docker and non docker (non docker is configured through rules.yml)
- Some services are not exposed, if SSO would work I would probably made them all available in order to simplify access when i am not at home.
- I would like to use Google as my forward auth option. So I have my client, my secret etc setup in google. The redirect URL is http://oauth.domain.com/_oauth
- The first sign is that the newest container (the one that should handle the auth is not appearing in Traefik dashboard. I can see the middleware (which is not used by anyone currently) but not the additional service
- The second issue is that forward auth doesn't work obviously.
Can someone be so kind and lend me a hand ? I am going crazy and if in the beginning I believe that I will be ready in a few hours, 1 day later I am still digging through this.
In the Docker compose file I left only 3 containers:
- Traefik for the obvious reasons
- Organizr - It's a container that works good as an example of how my containers are generally setup
- fauth which is based on thomseddon/traefik-forward-auth image and should handle the auth part.
Many thanks in advance