Spread the Love!

And Say It with Stickers :-)

Our Beloved Gopher

Hi everyone! I hope you’re enjoying Traefik as much as we enjoy building it with you.

Today, while browsing the web (even though I had better things to do), I realized how many of you have shown love by giving talks (or by writing blog posts) which show how you leverage Traefik to enable dazzling architectures.

Then, as I was staring into space (thinking about how that cat video would have been much cooler with a gopher), I saw my colleagues’ laptops … covered with stickers … and it clicked.

We should help our fans spread the word with swag to distribute!

Yes, I know that it’s not as mind blowing as the new features we’ll soon talk about, but it’s a start, right?

So, if you’re a Traefik fan (which makes us your fans!), and since the gopher in our logo is adorable (not to say utterly, hypnotically handsome), perhaps you’d like some stickers to distribute to your audience at your talks! — They are a “nice to have” we developers enjoy 😉

If you’d like us to send you some stickers, please fill out this form and we will ship some to you right away. The form will ask you all the necessary details we need to help you promote the event. (And give you swag!)

We are so proud to spread the word with you — Thank you for contributing and sharing the value of Traefik.

You can use the form to show us your best blog posts too … our favorites will get their swag!

Also, since we’re talking about … talking about Traefik (did that make sense?), there is one more thing I want to mention. We’re looking for you, a talented 🇺🇸 U.S. based developer advocate eager to join an incredible team. Check out the role here: Developer Advocate @ Containous.

And if you’re interested, well, you know what you have to do. (Apply!)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://containo.us/blog/spread-the-love-ba5a40aa72e7/