Setting up in Unraid

So I set up a treafik docker on Unraid (6.12.6). I just installed it from the apps tab, picked the one tagged as official. I set the cloudflare api key to an empty string, because I don't have that. I set the appdata path to what I need it to be, and that's it.

Otherwise a totally bog standard install.

Once it started, I decided to hop into the web UI, only to find my browser can't connect with it ("Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at 192.168.10.3:8183."). The log is totally empty, so I have no way of providing any more details at this point.

I'm a total newbie when it comes to this project, so I have no idea where to even begin. I'm not sure this is a bug in traefik, or in the dockerfile, or in the default config provided to unraid.

So now what?

The Unraid community created the Traefik package, they should know what the default settings for their installation are and where to find the static and dynamic config. Never heard about port 8183.

Could you at least tell me what the normal procedure would be? Let's imagine that I'm not using Unraid, but any ol' generic Linux box that has Docker on it - what ports & directories would I need to map?

Check simple Traefik example.