Non-existent resolver using letsencrypt

Hi,
Sorry if this is very much a noob question. I am indeed a noob with this.
I'm running traefik in docker but I need it to route to non-docker endpoints. For this reason, I'm trying to keep all my config in the static toml files.

Unfortunately, I have certificate issues.
When I start up, I get the message:

level=error msg="the router https-to-deluge uses a non-existent resolver: le"

My config.toml has the resolver set up like this:

[entryPoints]
  [entryPoints.web]
    address = ":80"

  [entryPoints.web-secure]
    address = ":443"

[certificatesResolvers.le.acme]
  email = "certificate@redacted.dk"
  storage = "/acme.json"
  [certificatesResolvers.le.acme.httpChallenge]
    entryPoint = "web"

I have also tried with tlsChallenge instead, with the same error.
My service and router:

[http]
  [http.routers]
    [http.routers.https-to-deluge]
      rule = "Host(`deluge.redacted.dk`)"
      service = "deluge"
      entrypoints = ["web-secure"]
      [http.routers.https-to-deluge.tls]
        certResolver = "le"

  [http.services]
    [http.services.deluge]
      [http.services.deluge.loadBalancer]
        passHostHeader = true

        [[http.services.deluge.loadBalancer.servers]]
          url = "http://127.0.0.1:8112/"

I have pretty much tried to use what I've been able to read from the docs, but without luck.

What am I doing wrong here?

Sorry you've got no help in the last 25days... but i think i may have something for you:

Basically, make sure that traefik has full rights to read/write the /acme.json file and this is critical that the file does not exist. If it exists, but contains invalid data, traefik will silently fail. If the file does not exist, then traefik will create it w/ valid data.

Good Luck!

1 Like

I had same problem, the acme.json file was created again (by myself) everytime when I tried to boot system, but I just kept getting "non existent..." error message. When I looked the traefik log since startup, there was clear message about "too much read rights give for acme.json file and suggestion to use chmod 600 only, this fixed this "feature" and certificates were created