How to test if an IngressRoute is working from within the cluster?

I have kubernetes cluster on some raspberry pis. I have used Traefik in a enterprise setting and I am pretty comfortable with it mostly because since it has a static IP. I don't have that luxury at home.

So, I was planning to tunnel into my home network and then load balance via traefik to my applications. I am facing some issues doing that and I can't figure out if the issue is at the tunnel side or on the traefik side. So, I needed to test if some of the ingressroutes I created was working from within the cluster first so that I can find the root cause of this issue. Here is a sample IngressRoute

apiVersion: traefik.containo.us/v1alpha1
kind: IngressRoute
metadata:
  name: stuff
  namespace: stuff
spec:
  entryPoints:
  - websecure
  routes:
  - kind: Rule
    match: Host(`stuff.my.domain`)
    priority: 10
    services:
    - kind: Service
      name: stuff
      port: 80
  tls:
    secretName: stuff.my.domain-tls

I am not sure how I should check if this works or not. I tried doing multiple curls from a pod in the traefik NS (same NS as traefik pods) but none of them worked. Some of the ones I tried include curl -H "Host:stuff.my.domain" -k -L https://traefik

Any idea where I should start from?

Hi @SayakMukhopadhyay,
Thanks for your interest in Traefik.

I think you can start by enabling debug mod for the Traefik logs and see if your call is logged.
You should have these log messages: begin ServeHttp on request, Forwarding this request to URL, completed ServeHttp on request.

Maxence