Acme: error presenting token: cloudflare: failed to find zone net.: Zone could not be found

Sorry in advance, if this kind of post is not allowed, but I have been beating my head against this problem for longer than I care to day. This seems like the same issue as @kevdog had and is a pfsense issue, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix it on my set up. Cloudflare: failed to find zone com.: Zone could not be found - #9 by kevdog

level=error msg="Unable to obtain ACME certificate for domains \"whoami.redacted.com\": unable to generate a certificate for the domains [whoami.redacted.com]: error: one or more domains had a problem:\n[whoami.redacted.com] [whoami.redacted.com] acme: error presenting token: cloudflare: failed to find zone net.: Zone could not be found\n" providerName=cloudflare.acme routerName=whoami@docker rule="Host(`whoami.redacted.com`)"
duckdns    | [cont-init.d] 99-custom-files: executing...

This is the command part of my compose yaml:

command:
      - --log.level=DEBUG
      - --api.insecure=true
      - --providers.docker=true
      - --providers.docker.exposedbydefault=false
      - --entrypoints.web.address=:80
      - --entrypoints.websecure.address=:443
      - --certificatesresolvers.cloudflare.acme.dnschallenge=true
      - --certificatesresolvers.cloudflare.acme.dnschallenge.provider=cloudflare
      - --certificatesresolvers.cloudflare.acme.caserver=https://acme-staging-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/directory
      - --certificatesresolvers.cloudflare.acme.email=notmy@email.com
      - --certificatesresolvers.cloudflare.acme.storage=/letsencrypt/acme.json
      - --certificatesresolvers.cloudflare.acme.dnschallenge.delayBeforeCheck=30
      - --certificatesresolvers.cloudflare.acme.dnschallenge.resolvers[0]=1.1.1.1:53
      - --certificatesresolvers.cloudflare.acme.dnschallenge.resolvers[1]=1.0.0.1:53

You are using the acme staging server -- I was using that as well but it totally screwed me up. Dont test against the acme-server (I know its counterintuitive). Just test agains the main LE server.