Could you tell me, is it possible to place services in their Docker containers at the root path, for example, /var/www/html, but to publish them by various URLs? I'd like to make the following configuration:
- Wordpress: https://docker
- Nextcloud: https://docker/cloud
- Webtrees: https://docker/webtrees
- Dokuwiki: https://docker/wiki
- etc: https://docker/etc
Now, for URL publishing, I forced to place services to subfolders in their containers:
- Wordpress: /var/www/html
- Nextcloud: /var/www/html/cloud
- Webtrees: /var/www/html/webtrees
- Dokuwiki: /var/www/html/wiki
- etc: /var/www/html/etc
It isn't comfortable and sometimes doesn't work, because not every service works in a subfolder. If I install service to root path and strip prefix in Traefik's config, I have a response from Wordpress which is published in the root path.
This is the example where I have "Bad gateway" response
- traefik.enable=true - traefik.http.routers.alltube.rule=PathPrefix(`/alltube`) - traefik.http.routers.alltube.tls=true - traefik.http.routers.alltube.middlewares=alltube-stripprefix,alltube-headers - traefik.http.middlewares.alltube-stripprefix.stripprefix.prefixes=/alltube - traefik.http.middlewares.alltube-headers.headers.customrequestheaders.X-Forwarded-Path=/alltube - traefik.http.middlewares.alltube-headers.headers.customresponseheaders.X-Forwarded-Path=/alltube
Is there another options to mark/recognise requests (or responses) to/from services beside PathPrefix?