Failed to run with Yaegi {...} not enough arguments in call to real

Hello,

I encouter an issue with Yægi interpreter for validate my plugin.
I get this error :

failed to run with Yaegi: plugin: failed to import plugin code: 1:21: import "github.com/darkweak/souin/plugins/traefik" error: /tmp/pilot-gop150898696/src/github.com/darkweak/souin/plugins/traefik/base.go:4:2: import "github.com/darkweak/souin/cache/coalescing" error: /tmp/pilot-gop150898696/src/github.com/darkweak/souin/plugins/traefik/vendor/github.com/darkweak/souin/cache/coalescing/requestCoalescing.go:4:2: import "github.com/darkweak/souin/cache/types" error: /tmp/pilot-gop150898696/src/github.com/darkweak/souin/plugins/traefik/vendor/github.com/darkweak/souin/cache/types/providers.go:4:2: import "github.com/darkweak/souin/configurationtypes" error: /tmp/pilot-gop150898696/src/github.com/darkweak/souin/plugins/traefik/vendor/github.com/darkweak/souin/configurationtypes/types.go:5:2: import "go.uber.org/zap" error: /tmp/pilot-gop150898696/src/github.com/darkweak/souin/plugins/traefik/vendor/go.uber.org/zap/array.go:26:2: import "go.uber.org/zap/zapcore" error: /tmp/pilot-gop150898696/src/github.com/darkweak/souin/plugins/traefik/vendor/go.uber.org/zap/zapcore/entry.go:31:2: import "go.uber.org/zap/internal/exit" error: /tmp/pilot-gop150898696/src/github.com/darkweak/souin/plugins/traefik/vendor/go.uber.org/zap/internal/exit/exit.go:32:2: not enough arguments in call to real

It would have been solved by @mvertes but it seems that the analyzer doesn't use the latest (v0.9.23) to check and approve the plugins. It works locally using the træfik latest image (v2.5).